Heating Device Humidity 2000
- The Heating Device Humidity 2000 warms up the water inside the Humidifier (2) (250ml) and the Humidifier (3) (500ml) when no large incubator is used.
- The Heating Device Humidity 2000 is compatible to both Humidifiers due to the special design: The additional aluminium insert for the use with the smaller bottle can be removed when the larger bottle is used.
Note: The Humidifier (3) is mainly used for applications where a reduction of O2 is necessary.
- The gas-air-mixture is routed through the Humidifier and enters the incubator or CO2-cover in a warmed-up state, thus providing for a stable temperature and increased humidity around the cell cultivation vessel.
- Incubator P 2000
- Incubator P DARK LS 2000
- Incubator HF with Heatable Glass 2000
- All components and electrical units of the series 2000 are compatible with the components and modules of the S series by Zeiss (e.g. TempModule S).