Cooling/Heating Incubation Insert P-Set 2000
- The Cooling/Heating Incubation Insert P-Set 2000 is designed for the stable cooling and heating of cell cultivation systems. The incubation insert can be connected to any heating-cooling circulator with connectors for an external circuit (e.g. Julabo, Lauda). The temperature range depends on the circulating water and is regulated at the circulator.
- It is made of one piece of aluminium with a uniform heat distribution and a high thermal conductivity.
- The Cooling/Heating Incubation Insert P-Set 2000 is equipped as standard with a temperature-controlled, slidable cover and can be used together with large incubators.
- Because of its solid design, the incubation insert has a high temperature constancy and thermal conductivity. Therefore, it is also suitable for laser scanning microscopy (LSM, Zeiss) and for electrophysiological experiments (no disturbing switching pulses are emitted).
- The Cooling/Heating Incubation Insert P-Set 2000 is supplied with 4 exchangeable baseplates with different observation openings. According to the mounted baseplate Petri dishes and POC-Systems, Lab-TekTM chambers, object slides, chamber slides, CultureSlides, Ibidi chambers as well as Imaging Chambers can be observed.
- The incubation insert is equipped with two spring clips. This provides for a firm fit of the cell cultivation vessel and keeps it in place.
- A constant focus across the whole observation area can be achieved by adjusting the incubation insert with the four adjusting screws.
- The tubes for the water circuit can be connected with self-sealing couplings.
- Heating-Cooling Circulator (e.g. Lauda RE 106, Julabo F25-ME)
- Mechanical stage or scanning stage from ASI or other ones with a cut-out of 160 x 110 mm
Cell cultivation vessels
- Petri dish 60mm
- Petri dish 35mm (with supplied adapter)
- POC-R cell cultivation system
- POCmini cell cultivation system
- Lab-Tek™ chambers (Nunc®)
- Chambered slides (BD Falcon™)
- µ-slides (Ibidi)
- Imaging Chamber and Imaging Chamber CG by Zell-Kontakt
- Standard microscope slides with the dimensions of approx. 76 x 26 mm (3 x 1 inch)