Print This Page
- The Y-Module S is designed for the connection of one temperable device with Pt100 sensor (e.g. Temperable Insert P S) to two Julabo F25-ME Refrigerated/Heating Circulators with different bath temperatures to achieve a fast temperature change.
- The fast temperature change is obtained by switching the bath fluid circuit through the temperable device from one circulator to the other.
- With external control setup of the Julabo F25-ME circulators, the actual temperature of the temperable device can be controlled, eliminating temperature offsets originating from the tubing.
- All tube connections are self-sealing, thus preventing bath fluid leakage when the tubes are disconnected.
- The module is operated exclusively with an external user interface (e.g. PC-Software Zeiss Axiovision 4.6 or higher or TFT display at the microscope) and has no display or input panel.
- The two Julabo F25-ME circulators can be fully controlled with the external user interface. The Y-Module S converts the CAN commands to the two RS232 ports.
- Communication with the external control unit is carried out via CAN (microscope or TempModule S). An optional USB/CAN converter box from Carl Zeiss allows a direct connection to a PC.
- TempModule S
- Temperable Insert P S
- Temperable Insert P Lab-Tek S
- Temperable Objective Ring