Incubator PM 2000 RBT
- Small incubator for the stabilization of in vitro conditions for cell- and tissue cultures during microscopic examination. The abbreviation RBT stands for Rapid Balanced Temperature. Incubator PM 2000 RBT replaces Incubator PM S1.
- The incubator enables a homogenous heat, CO2 and O2 distribution in combination with a Heating Insert.
Following inserts are compatible:
– Heating Insert P 2000
– Heating Insert P Lab-Tek™ 2000
– Heating Insert Mxx 2000
– Heating Insert P S
– Heating Insert P Lab-Tek™ S
– Heating Insert Mxx S
– Cooling/Heating Insert P S
– Cooling/Heating Insert P Lab-Tek™ S
- The heated glass of the incubator is permeable to 90% of light in the visible wavelength range.
- The heated glass warms up the incubation chamber from the top. This avoids the condensation of water on the cover of the cell cultivation vessel.
- The incubator is suitable for high-resolution microscopy. It is designed for the LD-condensors 0.35 and 0.55.
- For power supply and the control of temperature, the TempController 2000-2 (or the TempModule S) has to be used.
- TempModule S
- Heating Insert S-Series (see list below)
All components and electrical units of the series 2000 are compatible with the components and modules of the S series by Zeiss (e.g. TempModule S).
- Inverse microscope with a mechanical stage or a scanning stage
The incubator offers a homogenously heated incubation room with defined atmosphere in combination with following inserts:
|Insert||Cell Cultivation Vessel|
|Heating Insert P S||Petri dishes, POC-R + -mini Set|
|Heating Insert P Lab-Tek S||Lab-Tek Chambers, Object slides,Petri dishes, POC-R + -mini Set|
|Cooling/Heating Insert P S||Petri dishes, POC-R + mini Set|
|Cooling/Heating Insert P Lab-Tek S||Lab-Tek Chambers, Object slides, Petri dishes, POC-R + -mini Set|
|Heating Inserts M06-M96 S||06 – 96Multiwells (Corning, Falcon)|
For the control of temperature, CO2 concentration, O2 concentration and the increase of humidity, following devices have to be used:
|Heating Device Humidity||Humidity|